Key To Success in Network Marketing
What’s the key to success in network marketing? It really gets down to this ONE thing Networkers need that all leaders, top earners, and successful businesses (both online and offline) have in abundance. An interested audience.
It doesn’t matter what business you’re in, both online or offline, you need an audience. A group of hot prospects. It’s the key to network marketing success. It’s also the key to every businesses’ success.
It’s not easy. This is especially true when you don’t have a charming bone in your body.
Or, you simply feel uneasy being a ruthless lion ready to pounce on anyone, so you can annoy them to take a look at your business.
I hated every moment of it.
It’s stressful. It’s super frustrating. And I’ve vented. Pretending to be one those of tennis players chucking a tantrum on court.
But all that tantrum and swearing only played out in my head. Just wanted to get that straight.
This is why chasing everyone is hard work. The big problem is, your product doesn’t marry up to the right audience. Can you imagine success selling meat to a vegetarian?
Pardon the pun. But you need to have a lot of b**ls to do that.
Without any interested eyes on your personal brand and content, there’s no way in the world you will be able to get noticed and build a relationship of trust. Which is needed if you want to be able to point them to a solution that will fix their problem, and make you money.
And to be able to grow an interested group of audience online, you need to pick a social platform, know your audience, focus on helping them out, and follow up. But to be able to attract the right audience that are interested in what you have to say, you need to focus on these 3 key steps to
Build The Trust …
Here’s The Keystone to Network Marketing Success – In this article by Whit and Cari Higham , you’ll learn a common mistake that all entrepreneurs (me included) have to avoid, in order to be productive and increase the bottom line. Instead, turn your attention to these steps which will help build the key to success in network marketing.
If you want to build an audience on social passively, here’s a simple way to do it:
- Choose one (1) social platform, like Facebook. Focus all your energy on it, so you can get good at it.
- Build a Facebook business page to promote your personal brand by leading with value, and attract the people you want.
- Consistently show up and post quality content (videos, Live, post with images, etc.) that will help your target market. If your niche is about essential oils, post helpful tips that will inform and educate your target audience. If your niche is helping out network marketers (I like this niche) to end the rejection hell and never to prospect again, inform and educate them.
- Want to get your message out to your perfect audience faster, give Facebook Paid Ads a go, or even Facebook Leads Ads to build an email list of the high quality prospects. For as little as $5 a day, you can get you message out to passively attract the people who are most interested in what you have to offer.
- Network marketers, this is where your hottest prospects are online. Prospects who are highly qualified, and gets it.
- Big recommendation, building an email list using a free offer – a lead magnet – to bribe a prospect for their email address. By leveraging a marketing system, like an autoresponder (Aweber), it does all the heavy lifting for you, even while you sleep! It will automatically capture the contact details, deliver the free offer to your prospect, and send a sequence of valuable content, plus more on autopilot. Which enables you to keep your personal brand in front of them, deliver more handy content, build the trust in your personal brand, and then direct your product (and opportunity) to fix their needs.
- And continue to deliver more value.
Everyday, make it a point to be productive, post content of value to help people out, engage and reply to comments, measure your numbers, and follow up.
You got this!
This is Worth Reading : 5 Simple Social Media Marketing Tips For Beginners: If you’re feeling overwhelmed and don’t want to spend the entire day staring at a computer or phone, feeling stuck (or spamming friends and strangers)… Here are five useful social media marketing tips for newcomers and those wishing to advance their business online.
Resources To Grow Your Business With
Bluehost is a great starting point for beginners or bloggers who want to switch to a reliable web hosting service. And it gives you the best bang for your buck – starting at $2.95 a month*.
With the entry-level hosting plan, you’ll get a free domain name for one year, free SSL, free CDN, reliable customer support, and 30 day money back guarantee.
It’s a web-hosting service I love using. It specializes in WordPress hosting, and depending on what package you opt for, you can host 5 or more sites on one account. The best bit is – the quick turnaround in support is top notch.
For bloggers who have an established blog, this is a fantastic option.
You can learn more about this service here.
Building an email list of a growing audience is essential for the longevity of any business. This autoresponder service is easy to use, and it is a great starting point for someone looking to kickstart their email campaign. You can try their free account here.